Data Dilemma (dd) Videos
Here are some videos of interest for the dd Data Dilemma game.
|MMOWGLI on YouTube NPS Video Portal||Video Themes||Alternate video links: |
YouTube, .mp4, .mov
Call to Action: We need your help! Data science is evolving fast. How can we best apply it? Help the Navy become a data-centric organization ready to unlock a future enabled by information.
MMOWGLI, the Massive Multiplayer Online Wargame Leveraging the Internet, enables collaborative thinking and innovation. Players build Ideas and Action Plans together on the Web.
|This "bumper video" provides an invitation to play the MMOWGLI game|
|The New Game Design (ngd) video illustrates the design process for conceptualizing and creating new MMOWGLI games.|| |
When appropriate, if a source link is on YouTube, we will work to provide alternate links to NPS servers as backups.
Contributors are reminded that all sources must be previously cleared for public release.
Call To Action
- Deputy Undersecretary of the Navy (Management) team and DVIDS
- Jason Tester of Institute for the Future (IFTF) supervised creation of this engaging video to welcome players into the MMOWGLI game experience.
New Game Design
- Becca Law of NPS MOVES created this short summary of themes considered in past MMOWGLI games, provided as a way to inspire examination of key questions, audience goals and intended outcomes during the game design process.
- Becca used iMovie software provided by MacBook Pro for video production, with music provided by iTunes via the iMovie software.
- DVIDS preliminary Call To Action, 6 FEB 2015