Professional Core Competencies (pcc) Videos
Here are some videos of interest for the pcc Professional Core Competencies game.
|MMOWGLI on YouTube NPS Video Portal||Video Themes||Alternate video links: |
YouTube, .mp4, .mov
Call to Action: We need your help! Navy and Marine Corps officers and senior enlisted are invited to provide input on the Professional Core Competencies for basically trained officers, 27 April - 17 May 2015.
Your mission: review these competencies to revalidate current (and identify new) training requirements. Core requirements are shown under "Current Competencies" seed cards. "Future Competencies" are your opportunity to present fresh new ideas. Player contributions are essential. Please join!
MMOWGLI, the Massive Multiplayer Online Wargame Leveraging the Internet, enables collaborative thinking and innovation. Players build Ideas and Action Plans together on the Web.
|This "bumper video" provides an invitation to play the MMOWGLI game|
|The New Game Design (ngd) video illustrates the design process for conceptualizing and creating new MMOWGLI games.|| |
When appropriate, if a source link is on YouTube, we will work to provide alternate links to NPS servers as backups.
Contributors are reminded that all sources must be previously cleared for public release.
Call To Action
- Naval Services Training Command (NSTC) Public Affairs
- Jason Tester of Institute for the Future (IFTF) supervised creation of this engaging video to welcome players into the MMOWGLI game experience.
New Game Design
- Becca Law of NPS MOVES created this short summary of themes considered in past MMOWGLI games, provided as a way to inspire examination of key questions, audience goals and intended outcomes during the game design process.
- Becca used iMovie software provided by MacBook Pro for video production, with music provided by iTunes via the iMovie software.
- NSTC preliminary Call To Action, 13 March 2015